• How do I buy tickets in advance?
You can buy your tickets online here, or you can call us for assistance on +353(0)1 960 2300 and we’ll be happy to help. Our box office will open in January.
• Are there concessions?
Unfortunately no, our ticket prices are set as low as possible. For some concerts there might be availability for a group discount when booked in advance. You can contact ticketing team on firstname.lastname@example.org
• I have lost my ticket, what to do?
If you booked your ticket online, you can contact tickets.ie for assistance.
• Can I get a refund of my ticket if I can’t make it to the concert?
Unfortunately there are no ticket refunds or ticket swaps.
• Are there tickets available at the venues?
Tickets are available to purchase online until 4pm on the day of the performance, if there are tickets left after the cut off time you will be able to purchase them at the venue when the doors open.
• When do the doors open?
Doors for all concerts will open 30 minutes before the start time.
• Can I book seating?
Seating in all of our venues is unallocated and works on first come first served basis.
• Are the venues wheelchair accessible? All venues other than St Michan’s are wheelchair accessible. Please drop us an email in advance to email@example.com so we can arrange early arrival and assistance at the venue.
• Where can I stay during TradFest?
Temple Bar has a huge variety of options which you can explore here: www.trivago.ie
• Where can I ask for lost & find items?
Lost and found items will be kept in the individual venues, except for valuable items such as mobile phones, wallets and cameral, which will be kept in the festival offices. Please contact us on +353(0)1 960 2300 for any queries.
• What’s the best way to stay up to date on news/changes?
You can find all the latest info on our Facebook and Twitter pages or here on our website, or you can subscribe to our Festival Newsletter here.
• Can I bring my child?
There is a wide selection of events for kids at TradFest. You can see the full list of events here. Children are also allowed to all of the headline concerts (ticket required) except for the four concerts in Whelan’s as the venue is for over 18’s only.
• Is it too late to apply to play at the festival?
There might always be opportunities to perform at the festival, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
• I have a press query, who do I talk to?
For all press queries, please contact O’Doherty Communications +353 (0)1 679 8476 / email@example.com
• How do I get to events?
Temple Bar is located in the heart of Dublin city and is easily accessible on foot from Luas. On the Green Line, take Luas to St. Stephen’s Green stop. On the Red Line, take Luas to either Abbey St. or Jervis St. stops. Temple Bar is within walking distance of each of these stops. For more travel times and more visit luas.ie
• Discover everything Temple Bar has to offer on the Temple Bar Guide
Download our PDF version here
• Where do I get more information about what to do and see in Dublin and Ireland?
For information about Dublin visit: www.visitdublin.com !
For information about what to do and see in Ireland visit: www.discoverireland.ie